Scholarship Program for Human Resource Development Students
Whether you aim for a graduate degree or want to start your bachelor’s in HRM, it is always great to gain support in terms of finance. The cost of tuition is increasing in the United States and to let aspiring students successfully complete their education in the field, we in association with EZ Plumbing Restoration announces the human resource scholarship program.
The human resource scholarship program announced by EZ Plumbing Restoration is an excellent way to bridge the gap between your existing finances and the sum needed for the education you require. The HR-related scholarship needs you to be majoring in HR or a related field. Applicants of the scholarship must apply to an accredited university or college in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia.
- The scholarship is established for the purpose of supporting a specific category of students who are in need of money.
- Students will get letters of recommendation and can mention about the scholarship in their resume.
- Applicants have to show qualities like ambition, demonstrated initiative, and commitment in the field to be considered.
- Winners can use the scholarship amount to support their tuition fee or to support stationery, hostel fees, or other expenses related to complete the course.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program:
You are somebody who is :
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- Degree program is HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Should be a permanent resident of the UK, Australia, United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
How to Apply?
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to [email protected]. Application submission process is open now.
The EZ Plumbing Restoration Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website on 30th April of every year.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at Email ID
Contacting on call or other emails apart from Email ID can leave a negative impact on your application.
Applications Should Include
- Contact information
- Thesis on “Investigating the efficacy of performance evaluations from the perspective of employees.”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: [email protected]
Terms and Condition Of The Scholarship Program
- All applicants agree to allow EZ Plumbing Restoration to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from EZ Plumbing Restoration Students Scholarship Review Committee.
- The scholarship will be awarded only once; however previous applicants are eligible to re-apply.
- Recipients should agree to have their photo and award details published on the EZ Plumbing Restoration website.
- Applicants will be automatically disqualified for entering information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- EZ Plumbing Restoration reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the dollar amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.
a. What kind of scholarship is this?
This is a Human Resource Development Scholarship, which will grant a monetary reward of $5000 to students/professionals who fulfill the eligibility criteria. It will help them fund their cost of living and tuition fees, while they attend a college or university. Students will also receive a scholarship certificate on accomplishment of the course in addition to the monetary reward.
b. Who is eligible for the scholarship program?
Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying and who are either citizens or legal residents of the UK, Australia, United States or Canada, stand a chance to win the scholarship.
c. Registration Date and Result Date?
Registration is open now and will accept application till 15th April of every year. Results will be declared on 30th April of every year to individuals who have won the scholarship.